- Mail – Mail payment and coupon to a preassigned post office box.
- BB&T Financial Center – Make a payment with a BB&T payment coupon at any of our financial centers in 15 states. Payments are processed the next business day.1
- Association Pay (ACH) – Have payments automatically deducted directly from a bank account at a U.S. financial institution. BB&T Association Services handles the enrollment, cancellations and changes.2 Homeowners can enroll by mail or online at BBT.com.
- Online Bill Pay – Homeowners can send their payment from any U.S. financial institution using an online bill-pay provider.
- eCheck2 – Homeowners can go online and make a one-time electronic funds transfer by ACH debit from a checking or savings account at any U.S. financial institution.
- Credit Card or Debit Card3 – Homeowners can go online to pay by Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express® or Discover®. All debit cards issued by a U.S. financial institution will incur a flat $4.95 convenience fee. All credit cards will incur a convenience fee of 2.95% of the payment transaction amount. The convenience fee incurred on debit cards issued by a non-U.S. financial institution varies. The exact convenience fee will be disclosed after card information is entered and before payment is submitted. The maximum payment amount is $10,000 for a single credit/debit card payment transaction and $20,000 for a single eCheck payment transaction. Multiple separate online payments can be submitted toward the same obligation; however, each separate payment transaction will incur a convenience fee, if applicable.
1 Payments are deducted on the third of the month. If the third is on a weekend or holiday, the payment is debited the following business day. 2 Payments made by eCheck may take up to four days to process. 3 Payments made by credit or debit card are processed the next day. Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are not affiliated with BB&T and are trademarks of their affiliated companies. © 2019, BB&T Now Truist. Truist Bank. Member FDIC All rights reserved.
BB&T Association Services is your one-stop shop for all your association’s financial needs. More than 35 years in the association industry means a lot when you’re choosing a trusted source for financial services. If you’re looking for payment coupon books and statements, accurate payment processing and reporting, BB&T is here to help. We offer flexible payment options for your homeowners including the ability to make payments online, by ACH or at any BB&T financial center. You can also talk to us about loans for your association. Call us toll free (888)722-6669. BBT.com/Association Services. BB&T. Member FDIC.